Tediz And Squirrels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tediz And Squirrels

its a forum where we can rp, a constant struggle betweent he tediz and the squirrels. here you will have to race against time as each side tries to create a hybrid of their own

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tediz side

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Tediz side - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:48 pm

bombom blinked and put his hands to his hips and laughed when tharr (sorry) said he had nuts."hahahaha nuts!"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:52 pm

"I am both of yours if you want to." Trang said with a grin. Therrhola laughed and gave him a steamed nut.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 am

Azmurr giggled a bit and sat next to bombom's cage leaning back against it and stretched a bit "im pretty sure the girls aroudn the neighbrohood would be rather jealous that we have two really cute squirrels with us" she said, now focused on playing with bombom's tail, petting it softly "anyways most tediz dont have a use for clothing unless their profession calls for it anyways you'll fit in fine here, as long as you stick close to us and dont make crude remarks to other tediz. they dont take lightly to that"
Back to top Go down
https://tedizandsquirrel.forumotion.com
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:15 pm

"I don't wanna die so I woun't." Trang said sheepishly as Therrhola was now playing with Trang's tail like a cub.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:22 pm

Azmurr smiled "i trust your judgement on that tiger" she said still leaning against the cage "sis, tommorrow im going to take them with me to the store so i can find out what they eat. i will do my best to get more groceries"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:41 pm

"we have plenty to last us a week unless they eat things other then nuts and Seeds."Therrhola said with a smile. Trang had fallen asleep spawled out in his cage in a acward postion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:50 pm

Azmurr giggled "im sure if they did they would tell us" she said watching trang before looking up at bombom "i still wanna go to the store."
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:53 pm

"Shoppaholic." Therrhola teased. She got up and started to cook some dinner and asked"Has the alpha female croc's eggs hach yet?" To her sister.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:56 pm

Azmurr nodded "the babies are so cute" she said with a smile "they are only about the side of my hand" she told her holding up a paw to show her before babling off the names of the babies that were german
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:00 pm

She giggled and said"Well the one that means snow must be the albino one right?" With a grin as she placed fruit and Fish on the table to eat.
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:01 pm

bombom's eye twitched and he mocked both girls acting like his hands were them talking alot."yak yak yak.."he said putting his fingers in his ears to stop the never ending talking.
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Trang mumbled to Bombom"Sleep with block them out, thats how I avoide talking with my mother and sister." Therrhola gave both Squirrels a look before finishing setting the table.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Azmurr nodded "yeah. there are 3 albino babies. snow, salt, and zwitter, which is the herm albino" she said to her sis before getting up and going to the table and picking up a piece of watermellon retreating back next to bombom's cage and biting into the watermellon
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:06 pm

Therrhola placed her hands on her hips and taped her foot"You know Azmurr he can't leave that cage, I took there clothing from them and so he can't pic anything to open the cages, I know you like him but You know the rules of this house, eat at the table."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:09 pm

Azmurr sighed and got up walking back to the table, the watermellon in hand "i dont think they would want to leave the cages. any squirrels caught in the tediz village without a tediz escourt will get shot and killed" she told her sitting at the table chewing on the watermellon before getting some meat and eating some meat with her fruits
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:11 pm

"That is true, but some may wanna try at night because there is less likely to get caught." She explaned and sat down and ate some meat as she placed Fruit on her plate.
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:12 pm

bom bom sighed "i don't wanna sleep.."he said fiddling with his tail
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:14 pm

Azmurr nodded udnerstanding before spitting watermellon seeds onto her head with a loud 'pink plnkplnkplnkplnkplnkplnk' noise, and giggled a bit "that noise never gets old" she said eating more fruits and meats looking at bombom and sighed getting up with a chunk of watermellon had walked over holding a piece of it to him in one paw
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:16 pm

Trang got up and snached it and stuffed it in his mouth without eating it and kept in his cheek. Therrhola Laughed and said"You seam to deprive him Sis."
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:26 pm

bombom sighed shrugging."no matter."he said
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:27 pm

Azmurr sighed lookign at where the fruit used to be in her hand before she walked back voer to the table once more picking up more watermellon. she smiled a bit walking over, in just the right angle to have trang watching her body not the fruit in her hand as she walked back over, keeping her body within his line of vision as she handed bombom the fruit
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:29 pm

"You pick favoirtes you crazy tediz I am just as or much more sexy then him, muwahahahaha." Trang said laughing. Therhola smiled and got up and walked over to bombom and asked"Are you truely friends with Trang?"
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:34 pm

bombom blinked looking at him."eh..sortof."he said scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:36 pm

Azmurr giggled a bit walking over to the table once more picking up an orange and walking over to trang handing it over to him before getting an apple for bombom before she sat down against trang's cage to watch bombom from the one angle
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:38 pm

"Interesting, Nice to know."Therrhola said with a smiled before getting tickled by Trangs Tail as he swoshed it as he ate his Orange."Yes We knew one another from childhood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tediz side
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next