Tediz And Squirrels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tediz And Squirrels

its a forum where we can rp, a constant struggle betweent he tediz and the squirrels. here you will have to race against time as each side tries to create a hybrid of their own

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tediz side

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Tediz side - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:36 pm

bombom whimpered."m..my mirror...i shows my sexy hot self and u took it away..its like taking away my my."he blinked and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:37 pm

Azmurr nodded a bit and nuzzeled bombom one last time before lifting the one cage onto something with wheels and the other on the same thing, pushign the cage easily out of the hospital area "sure sis. i'll get them to the house" she said with a smile before looking at bombom "i'll put a mirror near your cage" she told him with a giggle
Back to top Go down
https://tedizandsquirrel.forumotion.com
Lola

Lola

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:38 pm

Trang laughed with him"Bombom your so weird, I think you need a little help." He noggied his head before saying"You don't need to look at your self others will look at you and smile, just think of that." Therrhola smiled"Good." and she left.
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:45 pm

bombom smiled."of course people will look at me with a smile, i'm so sexy that one person dropped dead seeing me."he said slicking his hair back."and if people frown they just jealous baby."he said and did muscle poses.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:54 pm

Azmurr giggled smiling a bit as she pushed the cages t hough she quickly frowned as some tediz looekd at her with distain before she turned up her nose at the other tediz with shocking grace and headed back home to a house that was sheilded from the sunby trees and pushed them inside the abode
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:57 pm

"but when they see us together." He joked" They die faster because were devilish sexy." He laughed and stuck his tounge out at the other tediz before combing his hair playfuly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediaz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:00 pm

Azmirr rolled er eyes as they got inside the house and shut the door with a loud bang sighing "sorry bout the other tediz...they dont like squirrels much" she told them as she picked the cages up off the rolling thing and set them on the floor with a smile
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:08 pm

bombom blinked."no one is more sexy then me, i am so hot and sexy i can't even keep my clothes on they just wanna rip off."
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:13 pm

"Hay. hay, hay I am so sexy women just want to come at me in droves and I pull off my cloths and become even more sexy, you can't top a sexy Tiger Squirrel."Trang said with a smile striking a sexy pose.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Azmurr slapped herself in the forehead and flipped down on the floor leaning against the wall a bit aways from the cages shaking her head trying hard to supress her giggles of amusement
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:27 pm

somehow bombom didn't have clothes on."see i told u my clothes couldn't stay on me."(XD)
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:31 pm

"Oh yeah?" Trang tore off his cloths and striked another sexy pose"I am sexyer now, Give me water and soke me in water and I will be even more irrasitabul." Therrhola walked in and droped the bags and said"There naked...why in the world would they do that?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:40 pm

Azmurr sqeatdropped and shrugged a bit "who knows. they were having a sexy contest from what i gather....but so far...this si a bit stragne to watch. im just sitting back and seeing what they do next"
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:51 pm

bombom blinked thinking now and sat in a corner of his cage trying to think of a way to be sexier.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:05 pm

Azmurr sighe dwatching bombom before walking closer to get a better look at him now that the clothing was taken off, she tilted her head walking aroudn the cage her eyebrows lifted
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:09 pm

Trang smiled and folded his arms in pride. Therrhola sighed she picked up her bags and walked over to the cages and said"Okay guys do you mind wearing these?" She held out Collors and Trang was about to say no but grined and said"I don't mind, girls like a sexy man that they can drag around."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:13 pm

Azmurr blinked examining bombom's nude body still, though not touching more just looking at him
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:31 pm

bombom was pay attention to azmurr and smirked flexing for her and winked."theres more to me then this baby."he said to her sexyly.
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:33 pm

"Oh you think he is more special then this bod here?" Trang said looking at Azmurr with a smerk. Therrhola smiled and gave Trang his collor and Bombom his.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:35 pm

Azmurr blinked finnaly touching bombom's chesr playing with the tufts of fur though pulled her hand back quickly thinking she would do something she would refret doing before sighing at her sister "i know you told me a million times but what is that?" she asked pointing below bombom's beltline
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:38 pm

Therrhola giggled and said" I don't like technical terms but I'll use the much nicer term, his stick if you will. But if you wanna know the technical term its his penis." Trang growled at Bombom and sat grumply in his cage wearing his collor.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:42 pm

Azmurr nodded understanding a bit and looked at the tiger striped squirrel "whats wrong tiger?" she asked giving him an affectionate nickname
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:42 pm

bombom snickered."oh way ah bombom jr isn't suppose to be out."he saisd trying to cover himself.(XD)
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:45 pm

Trang smiled"I get no loven." He whined while smiling and then said to bombom" Hay strut it not hide it." He laughed then Therrhola said"I rally don't know what you guys eat so I got nuts and seeds." Trang smiled at her and said"mama Its okay I'll eat it if you cook em in something."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:48 pm

Azmurr giggled a bit examining the appendage more her eyebrows lifted before looking at 'tiger' "aww well your therhola's, but if you want i can talk to you too" she said to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tediz side
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next