Tediz And Squirrels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tediz And Squirrels

its a forum where we can rp, a constant struggle betweent he tediz and the squirrels. here you will have to race against time as each side tries to create a hybrid of their own

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tediz side

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Tediz side - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:02 pm

Azmurr giggled "only if bowls we normally eat out of is fine" she said still pettign the squirrel still before lookign at her sister arguing with the tiger striped squirrel her eyebrows lifted "sis pelase can we keep him. im sure it would be fine" she said watching a purple tediz walk over to them. The purple tediz bowed a bit "general, i see you met one of the wilder squirrels" she said calmly her voice like runnign water
Back to top Go down
https://tedizandsquirrel.forumotion.com
Lola

Lola

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:05 pm

Therrhola smiled and said"Yes I have he is such a conversationalists. Well I want him to be the father, if you will doc." She smiled as Trang huffed and folded his arms to look away saying" we are not pets and we shall be free, we are not animals that are to be caged."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:09 pm

The doctor nodded "of course" she said taking out a tranq and shooting trang in the shoulder wiht it before openign the cage and taking him out to get what they needed from him. Azxmurr smiled a bit "this one is going to be the fatehr, but i also wanna keep him." she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:11 pm

"If your going to keep him sis you better cage him collor him and keep him at bay so he woun't do anything, and no mating with him either."she said to Azmurr gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:19 pm

Azmurr giggled "i know sis, you want me to have real cubs not hybrids all my life" she said stooping down again to help bombom once more with his shoes. The doctor came back with a needle full of the squirrel reproductive cell and put trang back in the cage smiling a bit "come ms, we shall get this over with" she said leading therhola to the one room
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:42 pm

"Yes we shall Doktor." Therrhola said with a smile as she Followed Doktor. "I wounder how the child will come out. Trang sturred a bit before he opened his eyes."I was tranqed and I can't stand captivaty." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:46 pm

Bombom blinked."mating? woah woah."He said."whats exactly going on here?"
he asked azmurr.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:51 pm

Azmurr rolled her eys both sides are in a war and they are racing against the clock on creating hybrids. they alreayd took the tiger boy to do whatever it was to get the reproductive cell or as much as they needed. they are going to do the same to you but instead of repeatedly doign that to you im taking you with me home, so we dont risk such a beautiful creature getting killed." she explained to him "tediz mate for life by the way and if i was acually to mate with you, we'd be stuck together" she said rolling her eyes once more
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:54 pm

Once Finished Therrhola walked out with Doktor and she said"So I come to you tomarrow for the pregnasty test?" And Now Trang sat down stairing at Therrhola in a off manner.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:57 pm

The Doctor nodded "yes. we will know by hormone levels" she said before going over to bombom's cage to tranw him. Azmur sighed a bit grabbimg bombom by the wrist saying somehting to the doctor who blinked at how bold she was being, even with a squirrel. Azmurr smiled at bombom keeping a hold of him by the scruff of the neck much like she would a baby crock or other animal she slowly opened the cage door and grabbed him with her other hand pulling him out of the cage, handing him over to the doctor who grabbed him in the same manor though not as nicely as azmurr had
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:59 pm

Trang moved "You are theives of manhood and you will not be right in my book." He yelled at Doktor. Therrhola said"I wanna keep you now just because I like to talk with you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:01 pm

The doctor rolled her eyes pulling bombom off. Azmurr frowned a bit "be nicer to him!" she called after her looking slightly worried for the squirrel's safety before walking over to the tiger stripped one "oh hey i didnt get to say hi to you yet" she said waving at him
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:04 pm

Trang sighed and said"Hi" Then he said"Bombom is such a nice kid, but she took him away just like she toom me and took my man hood away from me, That evil woman I I I I just wanna scream." Therhola said"Its just a little bit of sperm thats all not like all of it was taken."
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:05 pm

Bombom said wee."oh yea i'm getting lucky TO night baby!"he said smirking."(sorry short posting)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:08 pm

Azmurr smiled a bit at him sadly "i wish she was nicer to him about this" she said sitting next to the cage he was in and watching for any sign of bombom coming back, both ears pirked twords the door "besides, this will end the war fast" she added lookign back in his direction again her ear still pointed at the door
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:11 pm

"So I haven't asked you your name or should I give you a name?" Therrhola said with a smile. Trang sighed and said"The names Trang, yours?" He seamed bored."Therrhola." She said simply. Trang nodded and watched the door and said"He is coming back in 5-4-3-2-1" and The door opened.
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:11 pm

bombom yelled."hey hey what the hell!"he growlled and chittered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:14 pm

Azmurr got up and ran over tackling bombom over with a bearhug. The doctor laughed a bit shaking her head "alrighgt girly your turn with this" she said to the young tediz. Azmurr nodded and helped bombom back to the cage putitng him in there "stay here, i'll be back" she told him with another hug before whispering "dont worry they wont be to rough on you if im with you" before following the doktor
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:19 pm

"ok..um...i'm sure i won't go anywhere."he said looking around and sighed."hi."he said looking at his side and blinked getting a pocket mirror out and looked at himself fixing his hair and checking his teeth."hellllllo"he said smirking at himself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:53 pm

Azmurr after a little bit had come out and the doctor had went to go help some other females. she walked over to the cage reachign through grabbimg bombom back into a hug, the bars seperating them
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:59 pm

bombom smled and hugged her back."i figure youd miss me in there."he said snickering.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:01 pm

Azmurr smiled a bit "im glad they didnt hurt you in there." she replied to him, still holding onto him, gently before swatting his hand "hey hey no groping mr squirrel" she said sharply
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:15 pm

Trang sighed and said to bombom"will you put that darn mirror away?" He asked in annoyince. Therrhola giggled and then said"I wounder when we can take them home in cages." The she patted Trang on the head who pouted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:17 pm

Azmurr giggled a bit taking the mirror away from bombom "the doktor told me we can as soon as we want to" she told her sister, nuzzeling bombom through the cage, her small tail wagging comicly
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:23 pm

"Okay well, Azmurr I trust you to take These two squirrels home while I get things to keep them at bay." She said sereisly.(sp?) Trang sighed and folded his arms and muttered a thank you to Azmurr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tediz side
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next