Tediz And Squirrels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tediz And Squirrels

its a forum where we can rp, a constant struggle betweent he tediz and the squirrels. here you will have to race against time as each side tries to create a hybrid of their own

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tediz side

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 6:16 pm

Alright you buggards! listen up and listen good cause im not going to say it again. we are to capture as many squirrley bastards as we can and create hybrids before they do. now get out there or general von kriplespec will have you lickin his boots!
Back to top Go down
https://tedizandsquirrel.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: The Tediz   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 6:48 pm

A small thin tediz female with white fur waded out intot he swampland. her hands holding bits and pieces of meat as well as bone, letting them sift into the water, for the crocks swimming beside her. she put down a delecate paw petting one of them as it ate the meat she brought before she waded out deeper feeling safer in the murky water. smiling slightly she cast her grey gaze at the canopy of the trees and attempted to see the sky before she looekd back down at the feeding crocks beside her
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:23 pm

A much Taller Tediz waded out in the swamp after her sister hoping she could figure out what was bothering her today. The brown and White Tediz finally made it out to her sister before touching her on the shoulder and saying"Sis, you okay?" She looked down at a croc and petted him before giving him some meat. She waited a little for her sisters responce. She smiled a little showing sensativaty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:29 pm

The smaller female looke over at her sister and nodded gently "i was just thinking thats all" she said petting another crock that had nudged her leg almost affectionately before she looked up at the sky once more, concentrating on the leaves and the differnt tangle of branches before she faced her sister once more "i'll be fine i promise"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:38 pm

"are you sure your okay? I mean you've been a little dazed today and you arn't like that." She smiled softly and sat on a croc who didn't care. Then she too looked at the sky and smiled"Seams small under the tree's" The taller Tedix said with a giggle. Then she grabed her sisters hand and said"I am here for you when ever you need me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: RAWR   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:41 pm

The other nodded and sat on another crock still looking up at the sky before she asked suddenly "why are we creating a hybrid...i mean...sure it seesm like an intresting thought if they can be born or not but why..."
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:26 am

"That, is a interesting question sister, and here is a simple explaination. There stronger then Squirrel or Tediz. And well we need to deffet the Squirrels and we have to do that by making hybred." She explained plainly, before turning to her sister and asking"Why are you asking that? is it something I don't know thats going on in your life?" She looked worryed"Azmurr please tell me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: ow....   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:06 am

Azmurr looke dta her sister plainly "i was approched by a tediz since im an able fermale to go along with this whole experament" he mumbled to her lookign away again "sure it seems intresting enough but how are they going to do all of this" she asked lifting an eyebrow to her sister "im not afraid just confused"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:15 pm

"I see." Sad the other one and then said"I haven't really been in there to know what they do to you to get preganent with a hybrid but it will be a fast prosses I've herd from the newest mother of a hybrid." She smiled softly and said"If you are willing to do it I am behind you all the way but if you don't want to then I understand."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:17 pm

Azmurr looekd at her hands before looking over at her sister "i will go with it, only if it will help the war" she said to her sister before sitting in the semi deep swamp waters
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:29 pm

She smiled "Good I will support your jerney" and said"Guess what sister?" She had a bit of a laughter in her voice"I will do it with you because I was also approced and being a general It is my duity to know how to answer any question I can and command thoues in war." She hugged Azmurr.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:31 pm

Azmurr giggled "alright then sister but we should find a male squirrel now shouldnt we" she said pointing it out "unless they have the male squirrel...uh reproductive cell in there right away" she sweatdropped a bit shaking her head at the odd thought about differnt processes sicne she had went into helping crocks reproduce quickly and efficiantly
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:42 pm

"I herd that Shnerr just brught in a squad of male squirrls today for reproductive uses." Therrhola smiled and said "You wanna head there now or later? Because they may kill them soon if they don't get any of us busty women to help out." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:44 pm

Azmurr smiled "we should go now. im sure we could pick out cute ones" she said getting up in the water and walking out now follwoed by the crocks as she shook the water droplets off her white pelt
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:52 pm

She smiled and Followed her sister and she two shook off her white and brown pelt. She petted a croc before saying"The place is this way."She pointed and started off that way with a hum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:31 pm

Azmurr nodded following her sister to the base where they held the differnt squirrels for the whole thing. smiling she walked into the base and admired the differnt male squirrels and wondered exactly what eahc of their names. are she came across a calico one her head tilted at the male sitting on the bunk "sis look he's so adorable"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:35 pm

"Yes he is cute." Therrhola said now looking at a strippy one that is missing an eye"This one is cute two." She giggled and said"I wounder who is in charge here." She folded her arms in irratation.
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

Number of posts : 23

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:45 pm

Bombom blinked confused and curious about his boot and tried to tie it over and over agian untill his hands got into the knot. he growled."damn you shoe i shall concore u!"he said and fell over trying to get outta of the knot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:46 pm

Azmurr giggled watchign the squirrel before reaching throught he bars to try and help him with the shoe though somewhat confused as well with the article of clothing before she ended up taking his whole boot off to get rid of the knot
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:50 pm

bombom blinked and smirked."you know it would be better if u opened the door so it would be easier to get my arms outta the knot, like so i could be outta the cage.."he said with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:55 pm

Azmurr giggled still working on the knot "nice try cutey but i can work very well like this" she said with a slight purr to her tone "sistere can we keep him? he's rather cute"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:52 pm

Therrhola was rather occupied with the tiger like squirrel and in a aggrument over how the war would end or not end, Then she turned and said"Uhhh No." She frowned and said"You know mister Tiger squirrel you need not worry Tediz will win and I need you to help me to help the tediz." Trang huffed"Oh and How do you expect that to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:54 pm

Azmurr pouted "sis i wanna keep him. he's adorable, witty, and i could get used to havimg him around" she said after untieing the squirrwl and petitng his cheek softly, and teasingly "what woudl you say mr squirrel?"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:57 pm

"Let me explain why, one because he could run away and never come back, or he will wait till the baby is born take it to his side and keep the baby there orrrr he could kill you in your sleep or even me, Squirrels are not to be trusted." Therhola said with a sigh. Trang smiled and said to his squirrel companion"Tediz are evil, they must not be trusted."
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:57 pm

"that i'm not just cute but i'm sexy."(XD) He said smirking."wait your keepign me as a pet..well as long as i don't have to eat outta a bowl and bark i'm fine."he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tediz side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tediz side
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next