Tediz And Squirrels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tediz And Squirrels

its a forum where we can rp, a constant struggle betweent he tediz and the squirrels. here you will have to race against time as each side tries to create a hybrid of their own

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tediz side

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Tediz side - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:40 pm

Azmurr smiled a bit "there are alot of tediz liek that with me" she said lookign at her clawed hand, still leaning against the cage
Back to top Go down
https://tedizandsquirrel.forumotion.com
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:29 pm

bombom nodded and stretched to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:36 pm

Therrhola Got up and just left without saying a word. Trang smiled and layed down and jjust laped up the juices from the orange.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:37 pm

Azmurr giggled a bit shaking her head and yawned moving away fromt he two cages had went to her room to lay down for a nap
Back to top Go down
bunnystealssquirrelnuts

bunnystealssquirrelnuts

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:31 pm

bombom went to sleep while sucking his thumb
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Azmurr for it seemed to have left the room was lisntign to soft hawaiian music
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:10 pm

Therrhola came back and a Hybrid right behind her. Mitterstra Sighed he wagged his tail and said" General Why you bring me here?" Therrhola sighed"Because My sister still may be thinking about something I need her to know what might or will happen."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:44 pm

Azmurr was stretched out on the bed taking a tediz nap purring slightly in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:55 pm

"AZMURRRRRRRRR GET YOUR BOTTY OUT OF BED NOOOOW!!" Therrhola yelled. The Hybrid whinced a bit and held his ears.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:56 pm

Azmurr groaned and got up out of bed yawning and walked out of her room "what sis i was taking a nap" she said before her attention snapped to the hybrid "aww aint you the cutest thing" she said walking over to him
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:36 pm

"I hope your not still thinking about Our little fuzzy friend Bombom, If so I broght over Privet Mitterstra to talk to you about what will happen if you get involved with Squirrels." Mitterstra Blushed at Azmurr's comment before smiling and saying"I Have had a interesting Life ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:42 pm

Azmurr blinked her head tilted "oh not htis again sis" she said sighing a bit "elder tediz must know they lost a heck of alot of hybrids by exileing those two in that way. they need to udnerstand that sometimes two being remanticly involved could help a cause in many ways then just producing hybrid offspring"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:55 pm

Therrhola huffed a bit and then the Hybrid said"I understand were your coming from, but if they stayed here then there would be chaos amogst our own people and we would seperate and then the hole race of Tediz will soon be non exsistint and after that more breeding among others, not just squirrels and tediz but other animals as well the the hole world will be just one crazy mashed up world and the tediz race will be exstict and so will squirrels and so will all the animals but the mutts of the future." He said with a sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:03 pm

Azmurr sighed "i see where your coming from but it also is a matter of love in question. tediz may mate for life but had you ever stopped to think they could still contribute to their race regardless of the mate they chose. they are still able to reproduce, there is nothing wrong with that. they can also have a tediz mate as well as the squirrel which allows the race to continue, adn the squirrel race to continue and they can also donate their cells to those trying to have cubs and they could help those who cannot in general have children. the pairing was never gross to begin with or this project would never be around, but they need to udnerstand that sometimes they need to allow things to happen and develope but MONITOR it closely to make sure it doesnt get out of hand"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:09 pm

Mitterstra Nodded"I know that, but if that happens then later on in life people would start caring less and not caring much about whether they mate with any random thing. Plus Looks isn't just part of love there is a matter of knowing the person and not caging them because you want them with you. And if your truly in love then the feeling wouldn't fade over time when you see that person, my parents are soon regretting there mistake on there mating even if my Father is connected to her for life, he is slowly finding he is disliking her more after each week, and loving her less. So if you wanna truly love then don't cage him up, stalk him or even just think he is cute. He may be the most ugly guy in the world and then you find you love him. That is what love truly is not just looks or lust you think is love." He said with another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:13 pm

Azmurr smiled a bit "i dont want to see him killed. its wrong to murder even if we are trying to win this war. as i said to him before, whatever they find they dont want to use anymore they would kill. its the same on the squirrel side as i heard from a few other tediz. they both are at war and im unsure if the ursurp would happen to break htis war up. i still cannot understand how their mind works, until then i will only look at him as something beautiful and cute, not as a object but antoehr living creature. understand that to me things are not objects, inferior, or superior. they are equal in every aspect just as im talking to you now as if you are ewual to me and not just a wepon they are making from this program"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:23 pm

Mitterstra shook his head and smiled"I am not made for this project I am made by the love making my parents did." he smiled a bit."I know where your coming from and I see them and there minds and I don't understand either but all I know is that if we stop this war then we will have arguments amoung our people and yet some will say it is more peaceful." He laughed again and Trang touched Mitterstra's tail and they both laughed for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:26 pm

Azmurr nodded and giggled a bit "tediz were created to by a very evil man, even though i respect him for his brilliance. genveral von kripplespec was a very vicious guy trying to get rid of the squirrels and such in any way possible. it was i beleive imprented on every tediz then to hate them. i wish they could reverse that"
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 9:37 pm

"we Know this," Therrhola said and then she said"Your always confused why we are at war with the squirrels and you just answered your question.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 9:38 pm

Azmurr nodded a bit and sighed "damned weazel guy....damned ancient milk wars....damned everything" she said sititng on the floor
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:14 pm

Therrhola and The hybrid smiled and He said"Well maybe miss Azmurr if you really want it to end find a way to boycott the war." Therrhola smiled"Brillient. Now all we have to do is rool over and say ruff."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:15 pm

Azmurr rolled her eyes "i already know im pregnant. and im against abortion" she said to them lookign away
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 11:31 pm

"I am not saying that sis, I am saying giving up and boycotting at this time in war is like saying were going be a dog."Therrhola said exsaperated.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tediz   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:12 am

"well who knows what woudl be the right thing to do from this point. kripplespec is dead and left a generation of wars behind" azmurr replied
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 7:10 pm

Therrhola nodded and said"True." Mitterstra looked around the house and questioned Therrhola"Why are you keeping Squirrels?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tediz side   Tediz side - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tediz side
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next